Initially I didn't plan to add this website as a project, I feel like it speaks for itself. However I did run into a few issues with the plugin and theme, after reaching out to the author's discord I was told "There are known issues, if [insert problem] is all that is broken count yourself as lucky." I wasn't a fan of this answer, so I spent two days reading code that I did not understand looking to make very specific small changes. Eventually I found what I was looking for, and after deleting 20-30 lines of code each change was completed. Including changing "Who am i" to "Who am I" to remove a minor reference to a Linux command.